- This product is a bundle of 2 items: New Wave Swim Buoy (Swimming Tow Float with dry bag) and New Wave Waterproof Phone Pouch. New Wave Swim Buoy provides: Safe Place to Rest: Once inflated, the New Wave Swim Buoy will stay atop the water as it gently tows behind you. You will have added confidence in open water in case you cramp, as the swimming buoy will be within your arm's reach.
- Visibility in Open Water. The brightly-colored New Wave Swim Buoy is exceptionally noticeable to boaters, jet skis, paddlers, surfers and some say, can be visible from space. Improve your visibility and avoid getting decapitated by a jet ski or a speed boat. Swimmers in black wetsuits are virtually invisible in the open water - New Wave Swim Buoy will display your location prominently.
- Very light. The New Wave Swim Buoy is widely used by kayakers and standup paddle boarders (SUP's) as well. At a weight of only 10 oz (284 grams), the New Wave Swim Buoy is very lightweight so it is easy to bring along for a refreshing swim workout in the open water. Add a bike blinker inside the buoy and your aqua-visibility quadruples or maybe even quintuples!
- Storage of Personal Items. The New Wave Swim Buoy is useful in point to point swims. Fastened to your waist by a belt with a tether line, the New Wave Swim Buoy has a storage compartment that is separate from the Inflatable Air Chamber. What do our athletes put in the buoy? Sunglasses, sunscreen, body glide, extra cap and goggles, running shoes, socks and clothes, diving mask, snorkel, camera, water shoes, iPod... What would you take with you on a water-journey?
- Improved Monitoring of Athletes. If you want to keep an eye on your buddies or loved ones, or make sure that other swimmers are still in the race, spectators, officials, and coaches alike will appreciate the ability to see the swimmers from afar. If you put your cell phone in a Ziploc bag New Wave Waterproof Case, you can have your phone sharing your GPS location via MapMyRun, RunKeeper, or Garmin Connect apps to track exactly how far you swim AND to broadcast your location in the water.
This product is a bundle of 2 items: Nylon TPU New Wave Swim Buoy 20L Orange (Swimming Tow Float with a dry bag) and New Wave Waterproof Phone Pouch.New Wave Swim Buoy is a Trusted Companion for Open Water Swimmers It provides: Visibility in Open Water. Safe Place to Rest During Swims. Storage for Personal Items. New Wave Swim Buoy is Brightly colored, lightweight, inflatable tow-float with a waist belt. It stays visible atop the water surface as it gently tows behind the swimmer in open bodies of water, making the swimmer more visible to coaches, boaters and other open water vehicles. New Wave Swim Buoy can also be used to rest if needed, so it will add to swimmer's confidence or simply calm distressed swimmers. New Wave Swim Buoy will not interfere with swimming, and now it is no longer necessary to leave valuables behind on the beach. A dry pouch on one side holds smaller items such as a wallet and keys in the medium (15L) buoy size, or larger items, shoes and clothing, in the Large (20L) buoy size. New Wave Swim Buoy is excellent for open water swimmers, triathletes, or anyone else who would benefit from added confidence in the water. Dimensions for Medium (24" x 10") Capacity: 15L Suggested for swimmers under 190 pounds (85 KG). Instructions for use: 1. Open the main compartment to store any personal items. 2. Fold over the blue strip 3-4 times and attach the buckle.3. Screw open the mouthpiece cap and inflate the air compartment4. Put the belt around your waist and adjust so that it fits tightly. This buoy is made of high-performance Nylon fabric coated with TPU (Thermoplastic PolyUrethane). While the conventional swim buoys are made of PVC fabric, the TPU fabric has enhanced tear and abrasion strength and is unaffected by sunscreen oils and chemicals like chlorine.
New Wave Swim Buoy for Open Water Swimmers 20L NTPU Orange Bundle B078JPZ1XF